About Sonoma County Vintners
Sonoma County Vintners (SCV) organizes Taste of Sonoma every year to showcase the diversity of Sonoma County wines. With more than 60 wine varietals grown in Sonoma County and 19 unique growing areas, there is something for everyone. Taste of Sonoma, Sonoma County’s top wine and food festival, spotlights our renowned vintners and offers wine and culinary enthusiasts an immersive opportunity to experience the bounty of our community. Programming is new and exciting every year and may include highlights such as a walk-around wine tasting, complimentary food trucks, guided wine seminars, garden tours, a beer garden, premium wine experiences and a variety of themed lounges.
Sonoma County Vintners is the leading voice of Sonoma County wine, dedicated to raising awareness of Sonoma County as one of the world’s premier wine regions. SCV represents over 250 wineries throughout the county. The organization actively promotes Sonoma County through educational programming; advocates for its members at local, state and federal levels; and contributes to the local communities through our Sonoma County Vintners Foundation. Sonoma County Wine Auction, its annual fundraiser, benefits non-profit organizations throughout the region. To learn more, visit SonomaWine.com.
Sonoma County is located an hour north of San Francisco and is noted for its heritage of artisan winemaking, distinct growing regions, and extraordinary quality.
VISIT SONOMA COUNTY WINERIES
With more than 60 wine varietals and 19 unique growing areas, there is something for everyone.
SONOMA COUNTY VINTNERS TEAM
- Executive Director | Michael Haney
- Membership & Member Programs Manager | Tracy Bidia
- Trade Relations & International Programs Manager | Ashley Boyle
- Director of Donor Relations & Foundation Philanthropy | Julia Conover
- Director of Marketing & Communications | Barbara Cox
- Accountant | Christina Esrock
- Creative Manager | Heather Hardesty
- Managing Director, Auctions & Experiential Marketing | Dana Macaulay
- Director of Sponsorship & Strategic Partnerships | Kelsey McNeil
- Auction Programs Manager | Anna Ming
- Marketing & Public Relations Manager | Amy Patrick